American Training, Inc. is seeking a full-time Quality Management Specialist in our Andover location. The Quality Management Specialist Assures consistent quality of services offered at American Training as well as adherence to American Training’s mission and values. Provides audits and quality reviews of American Training services to assure compliance with state regulations, licensing and CARF.
We are looking for a talented, highly flexible individual with a deep commitment to working as part of a skilled team, a positive attitude, and a true passion for ensuring we provide quality services for the Guests, Residents, and Students we serve while incorporating our WOW! Magic philosophy.
Who’s a great fit for the Quality Management position? American Training is looking for people with the following experience and skills:
- Analyze Quality Management Reviews for trends, strengths and weaknesses and the adequacy/effectiveness of corrective action steps
- Schedule, conduct and report on Quality Management Reviews
- Coordinates/participates in the preparation for and response to Survey and Certification, CARF as well as other licensing entities
- Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and modification of Quality Management audit tools
- Evaluate schedules/activities/documentation to assess and report on the implementation of Guest and Resident Service Plans
- Develops, tracks, and implements quality improvement indicators
- Maintains ongoing interaction with Colleagues to achieve compliance with regulations and internal standards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years working in residential and/or day program environment with regulatory compliance responsibilities.
- Exceptionally strong communication and relationship building skills required
- Ability to analyze systems, operations and procedures
- Ability to summarize data and write audit reports
- Strong research experience and ability to interpret regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required – particularly Excel
American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package; medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, vision, life insurance, generous earned time off, paid holidays and vacation, a FUN work environment, and much more.