We are seeking a full-time Community Support Colleague II for our Acquired Brain Injury Day Services Program. This person makes a difference by providing a meaningful day to adults who have suffered a brain injury. The Community Support Colleague is accountable for carrying out the day-to-day curriculum to include cognitive stimulating programming, community/volunteer activities, vocational exploration, data collection, progress notes and caring for the personal needs of the Guests.
Who’s a great fit for the ABI Program Coordinator position?
American Training is looking for people with the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience working with individuals with cognitive issues, brain injuries or physical disabilities. If no degree, must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of empathy and patience when delivering therapeutic interactions to the Guests
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Satisfactory CORI and DDS finger printing
American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, 12 paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!
Join our team of talented professionals and work at one of the Best Places to Work North of Boston. Experience Our WOW! Magic Way of Working by being part of the people, the culture, the fun, and the passion for excellence that is American Training. We are looking for talented, highly flexible individuals with a deep commitment to working as part of a skilled team, a positive attitude and a true passion for advocating for the people we serve, to assure that they are receiving a level of support consistent with best practices while incorporating our WOW! Magic philosophy.