American Training is seeking an HRIS Analyst for our Andover, MA location supporting over 350 Colleagues. In this role you will be responsible for continually maintaining and evaluating the effectiveness of our Human Resource Management systems in People & Culture. You will be the project lead in implementing new modules, in our current HRMS and continually look to improve system processes. You will have an important role in streamlining processes and resolving system issues, so we can focus on the important things that make this a great place to work…our WOW! Magic Culture.
- Create and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding human capital data (HR statistics and HR/Training compliance).
- Analyzing data flow for process improvement opportunities to provide extraordinary customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Develop recommendations and work with People & Culture team to implement system changes by creating new process documentation as well as communicating changes and training appropriate users.
- Troubleshoots issues in the system and communicates resolution to training team/Colleagues/Management.
- Support and manage implementation of new systems for People & Culture, such as Applicant Tracking, Scheduler, and other applications.
- Develop/maintain Admin User, Manager and Colleague training documentation for processes in the Paycom HRMS system.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Paycom through improvements to the functionality of the system.
- System maintenance, troubleshooting, and system process improvement.
- Develop training documentation. Partner with People & Culture team to train Colleagues on new processes/functionality.
- Partner with People & Culture team to obtain data for EEOC report, ACA, and other yearly compliance requirements.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Partner with Payroll Coordinator on improving Payroll processes/troubleshooting issues in system.
Bachelor’s degree required. SHRM Certification and Payroll experience a plus. Two to five years of HRIS experience, project management experience, as well as systems implementation experience.
- Understanding of HR processes and data
- Flexible in responsibilities—willing to jump in to help on any project on the People & Culture team and have fun!
- Able to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to listen and respond appropriately to others
- Strong ability to establish, develop and maintain strong, long term and positive working relationships with team members and vendors
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio) required
- Satisfactory CORI and fingerprinting required
American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, supplemental life, generous paid time off, paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!