What does a Residential Counselor do? A Residential Counselor helps to provide direct care for our youth residents ages 16-21 in our homes in Methuen and Lawrence. Responsibilities include providing emotional and vocational support, recreational planning, activity coordination and adherence to a changing environment.
Who’s a great fit for the Residential Counselor position? Our ideal candidate is flexible, a great communicator, has sound decision making skills, experience working with youth and is dedicated to contributing to a positive learning environment. Full and part time positions are available. Qualifications include:
- Minimum of High School Diploma required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Satisfactory CORI and EEC background checks
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- The following shifts are available:
- Full time: Residential counselor position. Tuesday thru Saturday 3-11pm
- Part time weekends: Sat/Sun 9am-3pm and 3-11pm
- Part time weekends: Saturday 3-11pm only open (two shifts)
Why Us? American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off, 12 paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com