American Training is seeking an RN to work with our Residents at our Specialized Housing locations (15) throughout the Merrimack Valley area. In this role, you will coordinate the provision of residential health care supports through training, monitoring required medical services, interfacing with various health care providers and coordinating essential follow-up.
We are looking for a talented individual with a deep commitment to working as part of a skilled team and a true passion for advocating for the Residents we serve, to assure that they are receiving a level of care consistent with best practices while incorporating our WOW! Magic philosophy.
- Massachusetts Nursing License in good standing required
- BLS Certification required
- One year related experience with Department of Developmental Services. Experience may be waived if additional education indicates competence.
- Knowledge of MAP regulations and Department of Developmental Services regulations a plus
- Valid driver’s license required, as is the use of a personal vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage and satisfactory CORI
- Must be willing to work some weekend hours, as well as a flexible work schedule
- Strong communication and clinical assessment skills, as well as the ability to work with a diverse population
American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, 12 paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!